I have been nominated for the creative blogger award! as a new blogger it’s amazing to know I’m getting further in my blogging world. I’m blessed to be where I am today and without these amazing people, I would be going nowhere! Without you, I would be so lost. thank you! xo
Major thanks to Letters to Dutch for nominating me. Her blog is filled with different posts that anyone can enjoy reading. She’s very relatable and I am inspired by her hard work! She was one of my first readers and I truly cannot express my thanks to her. You are simply the best!
Along with this, I am asked to list 5 things about myself:
- others come before me not only do I strive for a happier me, but others come before me. I make sure that my friends and others around me are just as happy that I am. Because you simply cannot be happy with negative people around you! It’s important to expand your happiness so others can feel it too.
- I love to cook if I’m not learning new music or school work, I am cooking. I love cooking and trying new things to make. I usually enjoy baking sweets however I am always willing to try other recipes!
- I only buy clothes at thrift stores goodwill is my go to store for clothes. They’re just as cute for a fraction of the price! I recommend you try going to a thrift store for clothes and trust me, you won’t be disappointed!
- I love to travel and I wish I could travel more often. I actually love spending time in the car because of the view you get to see. (Even if it’s just to your grocery store.)
- Tie-dying is my favorite hobby need to say more??
Now I am happy to nominate 5 bloggers with the same award! So happy to do so and you’ve come so far in your blogging career!
- https://beautybeyondbones.com/ has a blog that when you’re reading it, it’s like you’re sitting down with a cup of coffee talking to her. Her blog posts vary from different topics and that’s what I love!
2. https://rainbowcakesandrockyroad.wordpress.com/ blogs are from a teenager’s mind. as a teen myself I can say they are very relatable and totally worth the read!
3. http://thoughtcatalog.com/ is a very popular blog of different authors. The posts vary from poems to advice. I love reading their posts and seeing new authors. It’s honestly one of my favorite blogs!
4. https://natalieslovelyblog.com/ is a new blog I found and she’s so lovely with cute posts! I love her style and it’s amazing how good her pictures are. I encourage you to take a visit to her blog!
5. https://harindabama.com/ is a culture/travel blog that shows off the beauty’s of the world. He photographs all the places he has been and it’s truly amazing to see all the places he has been. It motivates me to travel more and see more of the wonders of the world!
Rules Of Nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate five bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
So happy to nominate you guys and I’m excited to see where my and your blogs will end up in the future! Have a good day and happy blogging! xo